Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Re: AFL

Hi @Clayton7

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with AFL Live Pass. 

What device are you using to access the AFL Live App? (mobile/tablet, make/model etc)

What version of iOS or Android is your device running? 

Are you getting any error messages? 

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the AFL Live App to see if this assists? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Clayton7
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Smiley Happy No worries I just want some footy, thanks for taking the time

I'm on a Samsung s10,

No error - just sending me to log in screen everytime with no change even though it says I'm logged on in the menu screen. 

Spoke to telstra 24/7 and done the reset to no avail. 

Cheers,

Clay

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for getting back to me @Clayton7 

Can I confirm that you're trying to log in as a Telstra Mobile customer? 

Have you previously linked your AFL Live Pass to a TelstraID? 

If you haven't linked your AFL Live Pass to your TelstraID, you need to do this before logging in. 

Although you may already have a TelstraID to log in to MyAccount, this is not automatically linked to your redeemed AFL Live Pass. 

Are you able to log on to the AFL Website using these details without any problems? 

If you're unable to log on an access replays via the AFL Website, this means your subscription is not linked. 

I would first suggest starting from scratch and uninstalling/reinstalling the AFL Live App before following the below instructions. 

Ensure you are connected to the Telstra Mobile network.

1) Open AFL Live App

2) Select your Favourite Team

3) Allow AFL Live App to send notifications

4) Confirm you are Over-18

5) Agree to share location data

6) You will then see a screen which has “Congratulations” and a green “Start Watching Now” button at the bottom. Click this button.

You can then navigate to More > My Account > AFL Live Pass > Link Your Live Pass and follow the instructions to link to your TelstraID.

You should then be able to access your AFL Live Pass on your mobile device.

However, if you're still experiencing the same issues please let me know and I can continue to look into this further. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted
Clayton7
Level 1: Cadet

Ok I think I see the problem. 

Ensure you are connected to the Telstra Mobile network. 

I'm not on telstra mobile but I take my home internet through you guys... Does this mean I can't watch AFL on my phone?

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Clayton7

The AFL Live Pass is only available free of charge to Telstra Mobile customers, as per the terms and conditions.

If you’re a Telstra mobile customer with a current Telstra post-paid mobile, pre-paid mobile ($30+ active recharges) or mobile broadband plan, a Season Pass is included as part of your post-paid plan or when you maintain a $30+ active pre-paid recharge.

In order to watch AFL via the AFL Live App if you're not a Telstra Mobile customer, you will need to purchase a subscription from Google Play. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now