CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
harry92
Level 2: Rookie

Afl live app stream issues

Afl live app wont let me watch 2010 -2011 replays and now only lets me watch from 2012 onwards

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Afl live app stream issues

Hi @harry92

Thank you for your enquiry, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with AFL Live Pass. 

I have contacted our technical team to find out why the 2010/2011 replays are not available within the AFL Live App and will update when I have further information from them.

Full Match Replays from 2010/2011 are available via the AFL website if you did not purchase your subscription from Google Play or iTunes: http://www.afl.com.au/livepass/match-replays

My apologies for the inconvenience. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

harry92

Cheers, i did purchase the app but even the link you gave me keeps asking me to subscribe even tho im already a member
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @harry92

Did you purchase your AFL Live Pass via Google Play or iTunes?

If so, unfortunately you can not access this subscription on the AFL website. 

If you purchased via the AFL website, you would need to log in at the top right hand corner of the AFL website. 

I will let you know once I have heard back from the technical team in regards to the 2010/2011 replays being available on the AFL Live App.

Thank you

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

harry92

Yes i downloaded the app and subscribed in 2012 on the actual app, it will let me watch replay 2012 onwards but 2010 and 2011 dont even show up on the screen
harry92

???
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @harry92

My apologies for the delayed response, I heard back from the technical team this morning.

Replays prior to 2012 are unfortunately not available via the AFL Live App, these replays are only available on the website.

My apologies for any inconvenience. 

Harry-mason
Level 1: Cadet

Ok so i made a new account and subscribed on afl official website, everytime i click access premium content it tells me afl pass required even tho i have access to premium content . I have deleted cache and browser and also deleted app and reinstalled it and still nothing. Please fix asap as its been a week
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @Harry-mason

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your Live Pass.

For the AFL Live Pass to work on both your mobile device and PC you will need to make sure they are linked.

Firstly open the app on your mobile device.

Log out of the app

Delete and reinstall the AFL app.

Make sure you are connected to the Telstra Mobile Network

Open the app, follow the prompts e.g. Favourite Team, Location and Age.

Then click More > My Account>AFL Live>Link my Live Pass and follow the prompts to login with your Telstra ID.

On your PC/Mac

Go to www.afl.com.au/livepass

Click login on top right corner

Click > Manage My Live Pass

You should then see you Plan details etc.

You should now be able to watch AFL replays and other premium content on your PC and Live Games on your App.

Please let me know if you are still having problems.

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Harry-mason
Level 1: Cadet

It still wont give me the “link account” option
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @Harry-mason,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I have sent you a private message requesting more info.

I will reply there

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about direct debit and the Telstra 24x7 App ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now