CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
jnltransport
Level 2: Rookie

Afl live streaming not working

Answered
Hi,
I have the afl app that was working today and now it is not streaming any video. I am in western Australia using android with the latest App version and I have tried all the troubleshooting tips suggested on crowd support
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Afl live streaming not working

Hello @jnltransport

Apologies for the issues experienced accessing your Live Pass

There was a technical issue that was impacting some video playback services across AFL, NRL and FFA last night. 

This issue has been identified and resolved and should not impact any of the sports live streams today. 

Apologies again for any inconvenience

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
lions86
Level 2: Rookie

Mine was working until early into the 3rd quarter of the gws vs Richmond game and now no game works!!!
Please fix ASAP! I am also in WA and this app is the only way I get to watch my team Brisbane play!!
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hello @jnltransport

Apologies for the issues experienced accessing your Live Pass

There was a technical issue that was impacting some video playback services across AFL, NRL and FFA last night. 

This issue has been identified and resolved and should not impact any of the sports live streams today. 

Apologies again for any inconvenience

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Bellerophon
Level 1: Cadet

Great. Now I have the same problem!!! Had watched some of the highlights then decided to watch a whole game replay but was ejected from app. Try to get back in, app starts loading then ejected back to home page. Uninstalled app, recycled teltra tv , then reinstalled app but it must won't load! Have Netflix, Google Play tv with no issues. Reminds me of my old Telstra T Box days!
Bellerophon
Level 1: Cadet

Great thanks Telstra. Now have same problem. Just spent ages typing in detailed description in text box only to have comment rejected and told to fix highlighted problems. Pretty difficult when you have already cleared what I typed. Great way to avoid negative feedback. P.s. All I wanted to do is watch the promised replay.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Bellerophon

Thank you for your post - to clarify, are the problems you're experiencing related to the AFL App on TelstraTV? 

Are you still unable to access the replay? 

Can you confirm which replay you're trying to access? 

Thank you

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now