CrowdSupport®
Fukun
Level 1: Cadet

Afl live sub

I was never hiven my 2 weeks free for afl subscription therefore have been bloofy charged 99$. Please refund this to my account asap as i am not paying that amount to watch 1 game of bloody footy and i did not sign up to this without a free 2 weeks like the offer says. Refund asap

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Afl live sub

To get a refund, you will need to get in contact with where you purchased the subscription (either Apple or Google), via the app/play store. 

Telstra do not have access to the billing systems. 

Apple App Store Refunds:

In App Store request a refund by clicking the “Report a problem” next to the app name in your purchase history.

Google Refunds:

Contact Google Support: https://support.google.com/googleplay/contact/play_request_refund_apps?rd=1 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Oh, and don't forget to cancel your subscription.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Fukun

Thank you for your post. 

The information @Jupiter has provided is correct, however we have also responded to your multiple emails. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

AJRage

Telstra and the AFL are being scumbags with this. I wanted a one off pass and thought that was what I bought but now I see that I’ve had one notice from Apple that’s for two automatic weekly renewals that I never wanted.

You people should be ashamed. 

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @AJRage

Thank you for your post. 

My apologies for any confusion, but you cannot purchase a one-off pass for a single week, this is not an option for AFL Live Pass. 

All purchases of AFL Live Pass are ongoing subscriptions until cancelled, as per the terms and conditions accepted upon subscribing. 

As you mentioned you subscribed via iTunes/Apple, you will need to cancel your subscription via the instructions in the below link to avoid any further charges. 

https://tel.st/zpxs5

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

AJRage

As I say, you should be ashamed. An automatic ongoing subscription is a typical way of trapping people into paying for something they don’t want. 

Shame, AFL and Telstra. Shame 

Highlighted
StrayaM8
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

Telstra didnt sign you up for the service, you signed yourself up through the service through the app store. The terms and conditions are provided to you by the AFL and app store, you chose to subscribe without reading them.

Telstra does not decide the cost or subscription method of this service as its not their service. 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now