CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
JL701
Level 1: Cadet

CHARGES

Answered

I have been on weekly AFL live app for quite a while. On 12/5/19 I changed to a yearly subscription but I am still being charged weekly as well. Could this be fixed please.

<Removed for Privacy>

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: CHARGES

To speed things up for the staff who will assist you, what is the description next to the charge on your statement for the weekly description (It determines how it needs to be handled).

And never post your email address in a public forum such as this.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

To speed things up for the staff who will assist you, what is the description next to the charge on your statement for the weekly description (It determines how it needs to be handled).

And never post your email address in a public forum such as this.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @JL701,

Thanks for your message, I'd be happy to assist.

We removed your email for privacy reasons as this is a public forum, however it did help me

identify what the likely scenario is.

You did not change from weekly to yearly, you started another subscription for a yearly pass.

You had previously signed up through the AFL Website, however you have now

signed up an additional subscription through the Play Store or App Store.

(depending on whether you use Android or iOS)

The easiest solution is to cancel the website subscription and continue to access

your In-App subscription.

If you are happy with this then let me know and I can cancel on your behalf.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now