Southernstyle
Level 1: Cadet

Can't buy a LIVE PASS!

Answered

When I go to buy a subscription for a LIVE PASS I hit the blue logo and it sends me to the next page where it doesn't give me an option to buy it from the APP store, it just has a little circle that seems to keep loading? Any idea why it's doing this? I have turned restrictions off in the settings and it still won't allow me to buy a Live Pass. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated 😀

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Can't buy a LIVE PASS!

Hello @Southernstyle

Sorry for the issues purchasing an AFL Live Pass

First we need to do some basic troubleshooting,

this will hopefully identify if the issue is related to the App, or your iPhone.

Can you please turn your iPhone off, wait 10 seconds and turn back on

Could you then please uninstall the AFL App and reinstall

Open the AFL App and try again

If this doesn't help, could you please let us know:

Which iPhone you're using? 

What version of iOS is it running?

Is there an update available?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hello @Southernstyle

Sorry for the issues purchasing an AFL Live Pass

First we need to do some basic troubleshooting,

this will hopefully identify if the issue is related to the App, or your iPhone.

Can you please turn your iPhone off, wait 10 seconds and turn back on

Could you then please uninstall the AFL App and reinstall

Open the AFL App and try again

If this doesn't help, could you please let us know:

Which iPhone you're using? 

What version of iOS is it running?

Is there an update available?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Southernstyle

Ok, so turned off for 10 seconds then back on, uninstalled app then installed app again, tried then buying a live pass. unfortunately still the same, only getting the loading circle and no options of buying a weekly, monthly, yearly pass.

I have an iPhone 5c.

Running 10.3.3

All up to date with updates.

Joe

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Southernstyle

I will shortly send you a private message

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

AFLObsession

I'm having the same issues. Spinning wheel with no pass options to purchase, iPhone 5, version 10.3.3; already turned phone off an on and deleted and reinstalled app but wheel still spins.
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @AFLObsession

Apologies for the issues purchasing a Live Pass.

I'm going to send a private message shortly to 

assist further.

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now