Mikej75
Level 1: Cadet

Cancel my afl live subscription asap.

Im still getting charged $4.99 a week although its out of footy season. I thought I cancelled back in August. When i log in to my account to cancel it asks me to subscribe? Why am i still being charged. Also, is it just me or is this a ridiculous way of trying to raise an issue? Super frustrating. Telstra, please contact me asap to resolve.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Cancel my afl live subscription asap.

Hi @Mikej75

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any confusion regarding AFL Live Pass. 

As per the terms and conditions, all subscriptions to AFL Live Pass are ongoing until cancelled.

This is regardless of whether or not the AFL is in-season, as subscribers still have access to premium content during the off-season. 

I would be happy to look into this further for you, I've sent you a private message to grab some details. 

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now