CrowdSupport®
Josh99
Level 1: Cadet

Change email afl live

Trying to update the email that is connected to my afl live app. 

If i log in with my new email associated with my Telstra account my subscription for afl live doesn't connect. Only when i sign in with old email it works. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Change email afl live

Hi @Josh99

Thank you for your post. 

Unfortunately, the email address which is used to log on to your AFL Live Pass subscriptions cannot be changed. 

You would need to cancel your subscription and resubscribe using the new email address. 

If you're a Telstra Mobile customer, you'll need to link your live pass to the new email address after redeeming on your device. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Josh99

Hi

I'm a Telstra customer is there away you can cancel the email so I can have it linked to correct email. 

Thanks 

Josh 

@Josh99 wrote:

Trying to update the email that is connected to my afl live app. 

If i log in with my new email associated with my Telstra account my subscription for afl live doesn't connect. Only when i sign in with old email it works. 

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Josh99

Are you currently being charged for your subscription? 

If so, you will need to cancel this subscription so you don't continue to be charged when you redeem your Telstra Customer offer. 

If you're being charged, this will be via Google Play or iTunes. 

Unfortunately we do not have access to their systems to cancel a subscription on your behalf. 

You will need to cancel your subscription via your chosen app store, and redeem the AFL Live Pass via the 4G network on your device.

You can then link your free subscription to your new email address. 

If you're already using your free subscription, you will have to wait until the expiry date to redeem again and link to your new email address. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Josh99

Hi

Yeah it's for me as I'm a Telstra Customer. I need it changed as i don't use that email anymore.

Cheers 

Josh 

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Josh99

As I have mentioned, you can not change the email address connected to an AFL Live Pass.

You will need to wait for the current subscription to expire and then link your free subscription to a new email address. 

Regardless of whether or not you still use the email, you will not have any problems logging in.

My apologies for any inconvenience. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now