CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Ace808
Level 1: Cadet

Double charged

Answered
Hi,
I have purchased a yearly subscription to AFL Live and I have been debited $99.99 twice.
One by Sdf Australia on Friday and another later on in the day by Telstra Corp (via Google).
How do I go about getting this rectified?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution Solution Verified by Telstra

Re: Double charged

No. It needs to be done by the team here. The phone consultants can't access the subscriptions. The TIO also doesn't deal with streaming service subscription issues either. It's not within their scope.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 22: Superhuman

Contact Telstra billing on 132200 or Live Chat https://www.telstra.com.au/chatnow/landing
You will have more success with Telstra as they are you carrier, and they are subject to customer issues rectification as a last resort by (TIO)
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles "you" to be an expert at everything!!"
Accepted Solution Solution Verified by Telstra

No. It needs to be done by the team here. The phone consultants can't access the subscriptions. The TIO also doesn't deal with streaming service subscription issues either. It's not within their scope.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Ace808

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with AFL Live Pass. 

If you were charged twice, it means you have subscribed via Google Play and via the AFL Website.

As per the terms and conditions, these are separate subscriptions which do not cancel each other out. 

I would be happy to look into this for you, I've sent you a private message to request some further information. 

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now