Ross24
Level 1: Cadet

How do I watch women's league on my tablet no one seems to want to help me with this

I paid for an AFL Live Pass pacifically to watch women's league but I have no idea if I paid for the right thing there's no indication that it would help me to watch women's league no one seems to want to help me I just want to know how to watch women's league on my tablet no one seems to know how to do that have I paid for the wrong thing I cancelled the subscription I just would also like to know if they've still taken my money even though I cancelled it straight after I subscribed

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How do I watch women's league on my tablet no one seems to want to help me with this

Hey @Ross24

Thanks for your post and you have reached the right place and I would be more than happy to help you with this. We will have more details on the AFLW Streaming available in the near future so we will keep you update with info here.

Normally, when you sign up for the first time there is a free trial period. In this case, you would not be charged for a subscription, if not you can check if your account has been charged.

If you're still having trouble, please let me know and I can check this out for you.

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Ross24
Level 1: Cadet

Re: How do I watch women's league on my tablet no one seems to want to help me with this

Ok so I only just recently got an account with this community thing so I'm not quite understanding what you mean when you say here do you mean I'm already at the place I'll get the information or do I go to the top right hand corner of the screen and click subscribe or something else forgive my lack of knowledge but I suppose that's what brought me here in the first place. thank you for responding
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

This forum (Crowdsupport), is the support forum for the AFL Live App.
All you need to do is ask a question and the support team, or one of the other customers who assist here will answer your question.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more