Highlighted
LarryK
Level 1: Cadet

I am a subscriber to AFL live and am currently overseas. Why can I see all videos but not replays?

Answered

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: I am a subscriber to AFL live and am currently overseas. Why can I see all videos but not replay

Hi @LarryK

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

The AFL Live Pass is only for use within Australia.

If you are overseas, we recommend trying www.watchafl.com.au

It is not affiliated with the AFL Live Pass or Telstra and will require its own subscription.

More info can be found here: http://www.afl.com.au/livepass/faq

I hope this is helpful

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: I am a subscriber to AFL live and am currently overseas. Why can I see all videos but not replay

It is because you are overseas and Telstra does not have the streaming rights for overseas.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
LarryK

They also don’t have the rights for replays?
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi @LarryK

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

The AFL Live Pass is only for use within Australia.

If you are overseas, we recommend trying www.watchafl.com.au

It is not affiliated with the AFL Live Pass or Telstra and will require its own subscription.

More info can be found here: http://www.afl.com.au/livepass/faq

I hope this is helpful

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

LarryK

the AFL live app works for most videos overseas. the only one it doesn't work for are replays. watch AFL requires a separate subscription. is it not possible to watch replays without an additional subscription?
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @LarryK

The use of a VPN to bypass geo-restrictions within the AFL Live Pass is not supported.

If you wish to watch all matches and replays while overseas, we recommend www.watchafl.com.au

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more