AaronM01
Level 1: Cadet

I cancelled my AFL Live App subscription in February and I'm still getting charged $14.99 a month.

I tried calling Telstra who said I need to call AFL who said I need to call Telstra. So yeah, any help would be appreciated.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: I cancelled my AFL Live App subscription in February and I'm still getting charged $14.99 a mont

Well, you're in the right place now.

To speed up things for the Telstra staff who look after AFL Live, can you give us the description that appears next to the charge on your statement. That will determine how it needs to be handled.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
AaronM01
Level 1: Cadet

Re: I cancelled my AFL Live App subscription in February and I'm still getting charged $14.99 a mont

TELSTRA APPLICATION MELBOURNE AUS

Support Team
Support Team

Hello @AaronM01,

Apologies for the issues with your Live Pass, thanks for providing those details.

All support for the AFL App is provided here on Crowd Support, as directed in the AFL

Live Pass FAQ's, as well as via the support button in the AFL App itself.

Telstra Applications Melbourne indicates that the subscription was signed up via

the AFL Website, is this where you attempted to cancel?

To cancel a website subscription:

1. Login to https://tel.st/6vz74 
2. Go to ‘Manage My AFL Live Pass’
3. Scroll down the page and click Cancel Subscription
4. Then confirm the cancellation:

If you are unsure of the account details created when purchasing the Live Pass, let me

know and I'll send a private message to collect your details.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now