Level 2: Rookie

I’m subscribed through iTunes and it’s saying I need to restore app purchases

Answered

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: I’m subscribed through iTunes and it’s saying I need to restore app purchases

Hi @Rebecca112

When you go to More > My Account > AFL Live Pass does this show an active subscription and expiry date? 

Can you please attach a screenshot of what happens when you try to access premium content (eg - full match replay or AFL.tv stream)? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
13 REPLIES 13
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: I’m subscribed through iTunes and it’s saying I need to restore app purchases

What are you subscribed to exactly? You haven't said.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Rebecca112

Sorry afl live

Instructions can be found in this post (2nd section down):
https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/AFL-Live/Linking-In-App-Subscriptions-to-a-TelstraID/td-p/808...
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Rebecca112

I’ve tried that I am not getting the link part coming up.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Rebecca112

Thank you for your post. 

If you are not seeing the option to link your live pass after restoring, please uninstall and reinstall the AFL Live App. 

Please let us know if this helps or if you require further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Rebecca112

I’ve already uninstalled and installed still not working
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Rebecca112

Are you able to access the AFL Live Pass on your device? Or is it not letting you restore the purchase? 

Are you logged in to iTunes with the same AppleID which was used to purchase the subscription? 

If you're not seeing the option to link after uninstalling/reinstalling, this generally means the linking has already been done. 

Do you already have a TelstraID? Are you able to log in to the AFL website using your TelstraID/password? 

Rebecca112

No I am not able to access it on my device if I did then I wouldn’t have an issue, I am subscribed but when I go to play it says I’m not. I’ve uninstalled and installed again I’ve seen a different thread on this community support of someone who had the same issue. So it’s not the first time it’s happened
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Rebecca112

Thank you for getting back to me. 

When you follow the below instructions are you unable to restore your purchase? Can you please let us know what happens when you try to restore your purchase? 

To restore your purchase in the AFL App, go to 'More' > 'My Account' > 'AFL Live Pass' then you should see the option to restore or purchase, if you select the restore option and follow the prompts to restore your purchase. Once complete, you should be able to access your live pass.

Can you confirm that you're logged into iTunes/App Store with the same AppleID used to originally purchase the subscription? 

Rebecca112

Mate am I not clear enough, it says I’m subscribed. But when I went to watch it it’s like I’m not
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @Rebecca112

When you go to More > My Account > AFL Live Pass does this show an active subscription and expiry date? 

Can you please attach a screenshot of what happens when you try to access premium content (eg - full match replay or AFL.tv stream)? 

Rebecca112

How do I attach it?
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Rebecca112

Are you using the CrowdSupport website on a mobile browser or on a laptop/PC? 

If you're using the mobile browser unfortunately you're unable to attach screenshots - I've sent you a private message with further instructions. 

If you're using the website on a laptop or PC, there should be a 'photos' tab in the rich text option to attach a screenshot. 

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now