Highlighted
DaveHort
Level 2: Rookie

I unsubscribed my weekly live pass 2 weeks ago but I am still getting charged what can I do?

Answered

When I log into manage my live pass it shows that I am not subscribed yet they are taking money out of my account every week.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DaveHort
Accepted Solution

Re: I unsubscribed my weekly live pass 2 weeks ago but I am still getting charged what can I do?

I got a refund on my last payment from Google Play Store. I think you get 48 hours after payment to get a refund after that they won't do it.

On your email receipt click on "Order History" link which takes you to the Play Store. 

In the Order History click on the three vertical dots next to the order and click "Report a Problem"

Select an option (I just used "I purchased this but didn't receive it") and then fill in the details and press submit.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
DaveHort
Accepted Solution

Re: I unsubscribed my weekly live pass 2 weeks ago but I am still getting charged what can I do?

I got a refund on my last payment from Google Play Store. I think you get 48 hours after payment to get a refund after that they won't do it.

On your email receipt click on "Order History" link which takes you to the Play Store. 

In the Order History click on the three vertical dots next to the order and click "Report a Problem"

Select an option (I just used "I purchased this but didn't receive it") and then fill in the details and press submit.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi DaveHort, 

Definitely want to help you get this sorted. Do the charges appear on your statement as below?

GOOGLE *Telstra CorpGOOGLE.COM = In App subscription via Google Play

If so, you can find instructions here to cancel the in app purchase through Google Play.

You can request refunds, which are provided at the discretion Google. To request a refund, please follow the instructions on the relevant link below:
Contact Google Support: https://support.google.com/googleplay/contact/play_request_refund_apps?rd=1

I'd recommend competing an online request form so they can investigate for you

It can take up to two business days but they'll be able to assist you with locating the in app purchase & stopping it

Alternatively, please click here & make you're logged in with your Google account.

There is a "contact us" button in top right hand side of the Google Support pages should you need a further hand.

We're happy to assist where possible or at least point you in the right direction for help

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now