CrowdSupport®
Support Team
Support Team

Important Changes to AFL Live Pass Website Subscriptions

From 5th December 2019, we will no longer be supporting AFL Live Pass subscriptions purchased via the website, afl.com.au/livepass.  

If you have purchased a Weekly or Monthly AFL Live Pass subscription via afl.com.au/livepass, your weekly or monthly subscription will be cancelled and will no longer work from 5th December 2019 .

If you have purchased an Annual AFL Live Pass subscription via afl.com.au/livepass, your annual subscription service will be cancelled from 5th December 2019. However, we will automatically extend your subscription until the 31st December 2020 without additional charge, allowing you to log onto the AFL Live Official app and website to access premium content.

If you would like to continue using AFL Live Pass, you can still subscribe via the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store within the AFL Live Official App for $4.99 per week, $16.99 per month or $99.99 for an annual pass.

Please let us know if you have any questions or require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
APoly
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Important Changes to AFL Live Pass Website Subscriptions

In past seasons, I was unable to access game replays via the website when signing up through the app store. Will that be the case in 2020?

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @APoly

Thank you for your post. 

Since the beginning of the 2019 AFL season, users who subscribed via Google Play or iTunes have been able to link their subscription to a TelstraID to access full match replays on the AFL Website. 

You can do this in-app via More > My Account > AFL Live Pass > Link Your Live Pass. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Puffinus_pacifi
Level 1: Cadet

With my annual live pass $99.99 per year, can I still watch replays of matches from earlier seasons; say 2013 on my laptop? The so-called "Premium Content" only appears to be for the current year so I guess I am making an error.   

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now