CrowdSupport®
Cheshunderlay
Level 1: Cadet

Latest IOS update

The AFL app and the Club app (Swans) are both crashing on start up. Assume this is because of the latest Phone update by Apple. You may want to investigate

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Latest IOS update

Hello @Cheshunderlay,

Thanks for your feedback, I will let the support team know.

Can I confirm that the AFL App and Swans App still have access to mobile data 

and location within your device settings?

Sometimes an iOS update will reset some App permissions, it may be that the Apps have not

been given permission to access what they need to function.

I also suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the Apps, that may assist as well. 

Please let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Cheshunderlay,

Have you managed to try any of the suggestions I made to access the AFL and Swans Apps?

The support team were unable to replicate the issue on our test devices, this indicates the issue

is likely within your device.

Please let me know how you go so we can troubleshoot further if required.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Cheshunderlay
Level 1: Cadet

I had to uninstall and reinstall. It now works.

Why would that be an issue with my device?

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Cheshunderlay,

Thanks for letting me know that you now have access.

Whatever the issue was is likely device related, as we have not been able to replicate the issue,

and there are tens of thousands of customers accessing using the same iOS version, none of which

have also reported an issue.

This could be related to the settings on your device, the iOS update itself, other Apps, really the list is

endless, however it doesn't really matter as you now have access again.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now