CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Match centre crashes app

Hi there, Every time I go to open a game, in the match centre, either past or upcoming, the app crashes and I'm unable to watch any past games or check scores or stats for games. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling but still crashes

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Match centre crashes app

Hi @Rob321

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with the AFL Live App. 

What device are you using to access the AFL Live App? (mobile/tablet, make/model etc)

What version of iOS or Android is your device running? 

Do you have the same problem on both Wi-Fi and 4G connections? 

To test, are you able to view videos not via the Match Centre?

If you go to Video and narrow the categories down to Full Match Replays, can you access the video from here or does the app still crash? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

I'm using android on my phone, Samsung Core Prime.

I am able to view the replays via the method you described, It's just that I can't see the stats of the games, or use the "follow it live" 

I can watch it live, when it appears at top of the app on home screen.

Highlighted

Also, I've never had this issue before, and I've  used the app for years

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for getting back to me @Rob321

I've passed this info on to the technical team to look into this further.

Are you able to confirm the version of Android which your device is running? (eg. 8.1, 9.0 etc) 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Using version 9.0

And thanks for all help, I dont know why or how but for some reason it's working all fine now.. I didn't do anything, but thanks Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

@Rob321 Oh excellent! Thank you for letting me know. 

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any further issues. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit