DaveFB
Level 1: Cadet

Monthly charge of $14.99 which cannot be cancelled - HELP

I have had a monthly $14.99 charge against my bank card for a long time, which I have only now identified as being from Telstra Applications Melbourne. Due to the lack of information provided in the transaction description, I have to assume (but am not 100% confident) that this is for a monthly AFL Live subscription.
The issue here is that the only email address I use for subscriptions already had a WEEKLY subscription cancelled, and I am not seeing any active subscriptions that I am able to manage through the AFL website. This leaves me in a position where I have no way of cancelling this payment, leaving me very irritated - hopefully understandably.

Please assist me with this issue. I have explored all avenues, and have no idea how to resolve this.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Monthly charge of $14.99 which cannot be cancelled - HELP

Hi @DaveFB

Thanks for getting in touch with us

I have sent you a private message requesting more info.

Regards

Micheal W

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Siobhan24

Hey did someone actually help you with this??! I’m having the same problem and seem to be getting no where. Telstra seem to think it’s acceptable to steal people’s money!!
DaveFB

I am in the process of hopefully getting this sorted now. They have reached out to me via private message.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Siobhan24

I am currently investigating your matter to respond via private message. 

Thanks.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more