DaveFB
Level 1: Cadet

Monthly charge of $14.99 which cannot be cancelled - HELP

I have had a monthly $14.99 charge against my bank card for a long time, which I have only now identified as being from Telstra Applications Melbourne. Due to the lack of information provided in the transaction description, I have to assume (but am not 100% confident) that this is for a monthly AFL Live subscription.
The issue here is that the only email address I use for subscriptions already had a WEEKLY subscription cancelled, and I am not seeing any active subscriptions that I am able to manage through the AFL website. This leaves me in a position where I have no way of cancelling this payment, leaving me very irritated - hopefully understandably.

Please assist me with this issue. I have explored all avenues, and have no idea how to resolve this.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Monthly charge of $14.99 which cannot be cancelled - HELP

Hi @DaveFB

Thanks for getting in touch with us

I have sent you a private message requesting more info.

Regards

Micheal W

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more