Luke41
Level 1: Cadet

Overcharged

I just realized I’ve been charge twice for the afl app. A monthly amount and an annual amount. Can you cancel the $14.99 and refund me the overpayments?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Overcharged

What is the description next to the charge on your statement? That determines what the process will be.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Luke41
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks Jupiter.
It is:
TELSTRA APPLICATIONS MELBOURNE

Regards
Highlighted

OK. That means it was done through the website and the support staff here will be able to assist you (if it had been through the app - iTunes or Google Play - you would have had to have dealt with Apple or Google directly). They should be on later today and will be in contact through this forum.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Luke41

Thank you for your post, I would be happy to look into this for you. 

I've sent you a private message to request further details. 

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Hol
Level 2: Rookie

Threaten them with the telecommunications ombudsman they have 24 hours to respond to your request. Forms can be found on line. Not only ask for what U r owed. Ask for extra free subscription for your time and trouble trust me it will work
hfletcher
Hol
Level 2: Rookie

You cannot reconfigure reset data settings on anything but a desktop computer. Your USB portal once phone phone is plugged in will pick up the landline transmission and reboot itself in accordance
hfletcher

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more