CrowdSupport®
RTG19
Level 1: Cadet

Overseas AFL live unsubscribe

Hi, I seem to be still paying  for the afl live overseas which has a certain fee attached to it. I only wanted it for a week why I was in France. But I am still paying for it , now I’m back in Australia. Can I please unsubscribe from it please. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
RTG19

Re: Overseas AFL live unsubscribe

How do I know if you guys have taken any action? Do you comment back?

Support Team
Support Team

Hello @RTG19,

Thanks for your inquiry, I can hopefully steer you in the right direction.

As the AFL Live Pass is not for international customers, it's likely you have signed up

to WatchAFL.

WatchAFL is managed by Foxtel, and is not associated with Telstra's AFL Live Pass.

You can contact WatchAFL on their support page here: https://tel.st/nnhp7

A subscription by definition is an ongoing service until cancelled, and many are managed through the App Store

or Play Store, you can likely cancel it in your App Store or Play Store subscriptions.

If you are unable to locate the subscription, what is the description and amount of the charges on the credit card

statement?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Mspmkendall

I’m having the same issue. I cancelled overseas but still getting charged 

Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

If the subscription is for WATCHAFL.COM then you will need to contact them. It is not a service that is provided by Telstra, it is run by Fox Sports.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Mspmkendall

Thanks for your inquiry, I can hopefully steer you in the right direction. As the AFL Live Pass is not for international customers, it's likely you have signed up to WatchAFL.

We support the AFL Live Pass for use in Australia & are unable to assist with Watch AFL enquiries.

FOX SPORTS StreamCo Pty Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of FOX SPORTS Australia Pty Limited (FOX SPORTS), is the operator of the Watch AFL service
You can find FAQs & Help for Watch AFL here. Should you wish to contact Watch AFL at any point please email watchafl@foxsports.com.au and they will endeavour to respond within 24 hours.

A subscription by definition is an ongoing service until cancelled, and many are managed through the App Store or Play Store, you can likely cancel it in your App Store or Play Store subscriptions.

If you are unable to locate the subscription, what is the description and amount of the charges on the credit card statement?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now