agj_h1
Level 3: Gumshoe

Really Telstra? another outage for AFL tonight after the last one only a few weeks ago?

What the heck...We are all either paying for this service, or getting it as implied for free via Telstra pass. In my case, I'm paying $99 a year. What the heck is going on with outages guys, a fortnight ago or so, and now again tonight???? I pay because I want live AFL....no other reason. Live....

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
agj_h1
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Really Telstra? another outage for AFL tonight after the last one only a few weeks ago?

Working again now. Understand it may now always be Telstra's issue but given we are paying just yoo for the service - you get the brunt..
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Really Telstra? another outage for AFL tonight after the last one only a few weeks ago?

Hello @agj_h1

Could you explain the issue you were experiencing?

We have no reports of any outages today, it's been a relatively 

quiet day with few issues being reported generally, but I would

still like to investigate what happened so we can ensure it

doesn't keep happening.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Mrwalker1
Level 1: Cadet

Agree - again another Telstra stuff up and we pay
Lift ya game
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Mrwalker1

Are you experiencing an issue?

As I've said, there have been no reports of outages today

except in this thread and agj_h1 has reported the issue is 

no longer present.

If you would like assistance with an issue you're experiencing,

could you please describe the issue experienced, and let me

know what troubleshooting you have performed to attempt

to resolve?

What device you're using to access the AFL App?

Which version of iOS/Android is it running?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now