walter13
Level 1: Cadet

Replay AFL matches

Answered

Hello. How long before I can watch a replay of the AFL match on AFL Live on my mobile device? I understand on my computer its 24 hours, but can I watch it immediate

ly on mobile device?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Replay AFL matches

Hi @walter13

Thank you for your post. 

@Jupiter is correct, replays of AFL games are uploaded 12 hours after the match has been completed on both the AFL Live App and the AFL Website. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

It's 12 hours after the completion of the match (all devices).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @walter13

Thank you for your post. 

@Jupiter is correct, replays of AFL games are uploaded 12 hours after the match has been completed on both the AFL Live App and the AFL Website. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

walter13
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks to you both. Ill just have to wait

12 hours!

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now