Highlighted
Simon69
Level 1: Cadet

Streaming GF

Why the cuss can’t I watch the Grand Final? I’m a Telstra client and should be getting live football and I’m not! What the cuss?!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Streaming GF

Hi @Simon69

From the NRL Live terms:

Due to changes in the NRL Digital Rights agreement from 2018 to 2022, the NRL Grand Final and the three games of the State of Origin Series will not be available to live stream via NRL Live Pass on the NRL Official App.

NRL Live Pass subscribers will be able to live stream all 192 NRL Telstra Premiership regular season matches and eight Finals Series matches. Nines, Trans-Tasman Test and other Elite Matches will also be available on NRL Live Pass.

You can find the terms here: http://tel.st/9qekg

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Simon69
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Streaming GF

Thank you!

Due to bs changes. The AFL has no problem with streaming their Grand Final. The NRL & Telstra needs to rethink things - I felt ostrisised and it’s a good reason as to why I watch more AFL. It’s all inclusive, regardless. Not fair, it’s just not fair

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now