CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Benbombers
Level 1: Cadet

Streaming/account issues

Hi. I continually sign up and pay for the streaming of games yet the app never lets me watch them. Every time I click watch it takes me to the purchase screen and I select the weekly plan. It then says I’m already subscribe to this and don’t need to pay again. But it still doesn’t let me. So I cancel my subscription, and select again. Still doesn’t work. I’m now up to my third email account and have had the same issues just trying to watch it live. Any help or advice would be great thank you...it my Apple app subscriptions it says I am currently subscribed to the weekly plan. I have screen shots of the error messages coming up.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Benbombers
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Streaming/account issues

I also have tried clicking re store in app purchase and it just freezes the app on the loading screen.
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Streaming/account issues

Hi @Benbombers

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with AFL Live Pass. 

To clarify - are you subscribing via iTunes? 

Our technical teams are currently investigating an issue which is impacting some iTunes subscribers. 

I would recommend subscribing via AFL.com.au/livepass on a laptop or desktop computer.

You will then be able to log in on the AFL Live App using the email address/password you set up. 

Please note you will need to cancel your iTunes subscription to avoid ongoing charges as this is seperate to a subscription purchased via the AFL website. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit