Vitster
Level 1: Cadet

Subscribed but problem watchng Match replays.

Answered

I have paid to watch the replays on AFL website for 2019.  But when I try to watch a  replay from 2018, I get the screens to watch Q1 to Q4.  And I select a quarter and it says "playing now".  But I don't get the video.  Can you please help.   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Subscribed but problem watchng Match replays.

Hi @Vitster

Thank you for letting us know about this. 

Great that you're able to access replays, but not so great they won't go to full screen.

I've reached out to our technical team to investigate further and will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Vitster

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with Full Match Replays on the AFL Website. 

I would first suggest clearing all browsing data/history, cache and cookies on your browser.

Ensure there are no pop-up or ad-blockers enabled. 

What browser are you using to access the AFL website? If not already, I would suggest using Google Chrome. 

I personally use this and find it to be the most compatible with the AFL website. 

Vidoes on the AFL website are not supported on Internet Explorer 11. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Vitster

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to me, I appreciate it.

I was able to watch the replay with the Google Chrome browser (I was previously using Windows IE 11).

But I have noticed on Chrome, I cant expand the replay video  to full screen on my monitor.

Is there any way to fix this ?

Vito

Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @Vitster

Thank you for letting us know about this. 

Great that you're able to access replays, but not so great they won't go to full screen.

I've reached out to our technical team to investigate further and will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Highlighted
Vitster

Thanks Kjorg,

I appreciate your help.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Vitster

Thanks for your patience on this one.

I've received word from the technical team that they are aware of this issue and currently working on a fix. 

They advised that using Firefox should allow full screen videos. 

Thank you

Vitster

Thanks Kjorg,

I appreciate your help.

I will check out tonight when I get home from work.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now