Highlighted
Tony19
Level 1: Cadet

Subscribed but problem watchng Match replays.

Answered

I am subscribed to AFL Live

I log in on afl.com.au

Choose replay to watch but am told to subscribe

Any ideas

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Subscribed but problem watchng Match replays.

Hi @Tony19

Thank you for getting back to me. 

You'll need to link your subscription using the AFL Live App on your iPhone to a TelstraID so that when you log in to the AFL Website your subscription is recognised.

In-App go to More > My Account > AFL Live Pass and there should be a blue button to Link Your Live Pass.

Click this and follow the prompts to link to a TelstraID email address. 

If you do not see the option to Link Your Live Pass, please uninstall and reinstall the AFL Live App. 

Please let me know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Tony19 

Did you subscribe via iTunes/Google Play or as a Telstra Mobile customer? 

Have you linked your subscription in-app to a TelstraID? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Tony19

subscribed via iTunes
didn't link subscription
not sure how to do that
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @Tony19

Thank you for getting back to me. 

You'll need to link your subscription using the AFL Live App on your iPhone to a TelstraID so that when you log in to the AFL Website your subscription is recognised.

In-App go to More > My Account > AFL Live Pass and there should be a blue button to Link Your Live Pass.

Click this and follow the prompts to link to a TelstraID email address. 

If you do not see the option to Link Your Live Pass, please uninstall and reinstall the AFL Live App. 

Please let me know if you require any further assistance. 

Tony19

Thanks for your help
Uninstalled app/ re installed but still no blue button to link pass
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Tony19

Thank you for getting back to me, my apologies for the delayed response. 

When you restore your subscription after uninstalling/reinstalling the AFL Live App it would have prompted you to log in with a TelstraID during this process, as per the below post

https://tel.st/l2g3m

If you have logged in with a TelstraID, you should be able to log in to the AFL Website using this same email address/password. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Tony19

Thanks for advice
All working

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now