Highlighted
Tedviola
Level 1: Cadet

Subscription cancellation and ongoing charges.

I have just discovered that I have been charged $4.99 per week since mid may when I subscribed for what I thought was one week of afl live games and two weeks free trial. After the three weeks I no longer had access to the games and the website reminded me that I would need to renew my subscription to access live games. I didn’t because I no longer wanted the service. I did take out a one month subscription in the last few weeks of the season in order to watch the last few games. The website tells me I have a monthly subscription apparently which ends 8/11/18. I would like to know why I’ve been charged for a service that wasn’t provided and why my attempt at cancelling the subscription today doesn’t confirm that it’s been cancelled. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Subscription cancellation and ongoing charges.

Hi @Tedviola

Thanks for getting in touch with us

I have sent you a private message requesting further info

I will reply there

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more