CrowdSupport®
AnneBasten
Level 1: Cadet

Subscriptoin Cancellation

I am trying to cancel my AFL Live subscriptions but don't seem to be able to do this. It keeps renewing but when I go into Apple subscriptions it doesn't appear. How do I do this?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Subscriptoin Cancellation

Hello @AnneBasten

Thanks for your message, apologies for the hassles cancelling your Live Pass.

There may be several reasons why you cannot locate the subscription within the App Store.

The first is that you may be signed into the wrong Apple ID. If purchased in the App Store,

the Live Pass is attached to the Apple ID signed in when purchased.

Another possibility is that you did not subscribe within the App Store. Did you possibly sign

up on the AFL Website? If so, to cancel:

1. Login to https://tel.st/cghm8 
2. Go to ‘Manage My AFL Live Pass’
3. Scroll down the page and click Cancel Subscription
4. Then confirm the cancellation

If you are unable to locate the subscription, could you please provide the description

of the charge on your credit card statement, as this will indicate who the subscription is with.

Please let us know how you go

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

AnneBasten
Level 1: Cadet

I have tried all options but still have no success. I also noticed that many other users have had the same problem. Nowhere do I have an option tp 'manage by liveness'. I'm going around in circles.

Support Team
Support Team

Hello @AnneBasten,

I requested that you please provide the description of the charge on the credit card statement?

This will indicate where the Live Pass was purchased.

I will send a private message shortly to collect some further details.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Support Team
Support Team

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now