CrowdSupport®
GB37
Level 1: Cadet

Unable to Cancel AFL Live Pass

Hi,

I subscribed to AFL Live Pass just before the 2019 grand final for a week and have now found that I have been charged $19.00 every week since even though there are no games on post the grand final.  To say I'm filthy with this is an understatement !  I've just spent an hour trying to unsubscribe, and there is no mechanism whatsoever to do this.  I subscribed via the website and have followed all the instructions, but the icons and pathways that are supposed to be there aren't there. 

Please unsubscribe me immediately and also advise how I can be refunded for a service that couldn't provide me with live games since the Grand Final.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Unable to Cancel AFL Live Pass

That's not an AFL Live subscription, it's a WatchAFL subscription (through watchafl.com), which is run by Fox Sports, not by Telstra.

You will need to log in to your account at watchafl.com to unsubscribe or to contact their tech support.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Unable to Cancel AFL Live Pass

Hello @GB37,

Thanks for your post, as there is no $19 weekly option for an AFL Live Pass, the charge is likely for a WatchAFL subscription. 

Telstra have the rights to provide premium content to customers in Australia and New Zealand, while WatchAFL is for international access.

We are unable to assist with WatchAFL inquiries as the service is managed by Foxtel, not Telstra.

You can find out more on the WatchAFL FAQ page, there is also an option there to contact them.

Many AFL Fans like to watch replays over the off season, while some prefer to cancel and reactivate when the next season starts. Generally a subscription is an ongoing service that does not end until cancelled by the subscriber.

Please let us know if there are any further questions or concerns.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now