Davidd1232132
Level 1: Cadet

Unauthorized SDF charges since I cancelled... $4.99 every week. Would like to be refund

Hello, I subscribed to AFL live in September and cancelled my subscription that month. I am still being charged $4.99 from my bank account every week, every Saturday.... I’ve checked my subscription and it’s definitely cancelled. I've attached a photo for evidence! You can see it's canceled and when I purchased it..... Please help stop these payments and organize a refund of all money.... Thanks.

Also seems like a common issue looking at the forums..... 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Unauthorized SDF charges since I cancelled... $4.99 every week. Would like to be refund

Hi @Davidd1232132

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with charges for AFL Live Pass. 

There are no photos attached to your post. I would be happy to look into this further for you. 

I've sent you a private message to request some additional information. 

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Davidd1232132
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Unauthorized SDF charges since I cancelled... $4.99 every week. Would like to be refund

I've trying to reply to your private message all week but keep getting this message!! 

Capture2.PNG

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @David1232132

Thank you for letting me know, I am not sure why CrowdSupport is not allowing you to send a private message. 

I have sent you another message with further information on how to get in touch. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now