AndrewGuit
Level 2: Rookie

Why am I being charged

Why am I being charged $4.99 a week for a service I cancelled months ago?????

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Why am I being charged

How did you cancel your subscription (via the app - Apple or Android, or via the website)?
What is the description next to the charge on your statement?

That information will assist in resolving your query.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @AnderwGuit

Thanks for getting in touch with us

If you could let me know how you susbcribed to the Live Pass and how the charges appear on your statement

Regards

Micheal W

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

AndrewGuit

Thanks Michael,

The service was for AFL Live (iPad) for $4.99 a week.  

This service was cancelled over a year ago.  I have confirmed with Apple this morning that receipts have been going to an cold email address that I don't use. 

You should be able to tell from my usage that the service has not be accessed for some time.  

Andrew

AndrewGuit

Apple have refunder me for a month, but said that the rest needs to be taken up with you. I've spent an hour this morning to fund the right place to contact, and have been shunted around.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @AndrewGuit

Thanks for getting back to us

I have sent you a private message with more info

Regards

Micheal W 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

AndrewGuit

Michael - I haven't received a PM
Highlighted
AndrewGuit

This is just plain ridiculous. The am now asked via PM to contact Apple, as they have discretion to pay a refund. They tell me to contact you. I contact them again, and they tell me to contact the AFL..... What a joke.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more