CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

afl app not performing

afl app not working like it used to since last update. deleted and reinstalled to no avail.seems can only install from "the cloud", is this a problem for others as well.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: afl app not performing

What device are you running it on, and what isn't working like it used to (need some specific examples to work out what you are actually referring to).

It's working fine on my Note10+5G.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Running on I-pad iOS 10.3.3 (cannot update to newer version). App comes on but has a tendency to just shut down. Then have to re-activate the app

Highlighted

Is it an Ipad Air 2 or Ipad Pro (or newer)? Older versions of the iPad are no longer supported as far as I know.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello Hawker2,

Apologies for any issues accessing the AFL App.

Can I please confirm what model iPad you are running? The oldest model listed as a supported device in our terms is an iPad Air 2. Some devices that cannot update 

past iOS 10 also lack some hardware components that are necessary to support the AFL App.

Also keep in mind that we release a major App update at the beginning of each season, it's possible iOS 10 will no longer be supported at that point.

If you could please confirm which model iPad you are running I can ask my support team if there have been any changes to supported devices for the AFL App with the most recent update, as the off season can be used to test new features and content.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit