CrowdSupport®
noaheidelson
Level 1: Cadet

afl live pass

I am a subscriber to AFL live pass for several years. When I seek to watch a replay on my desk top i get transferred to another website called 'Watch AFL' which is specifically for watching Afl from overseas.

I have contacted Telstra today three times and no help. 

I am still able to access AFL live pass on my iPad and iPhone , but not on my desktop computer. I have cleared my search history , I have tried using different search engines ( safari and google chrome) but the same result, which is that I get transferred to 'Watch AFL'  and can not watch the replay on AFL live pass, from my desk top.

Please attempt to rectify this problem for me .

thankyou in anticipation

Noah Eidelson

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: afl live pass

Noah, never post your email address in a public forum such as Crowdsupport.  I have notified the moderators to get it removed.

Do you have a VPN running on your PC? That would explain why the system thinks you are overseas. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: afl live pass

Hi @noaheidelson

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with AFL Live Pass. 

Users looking for the AFL website would only get redirected to Watch AFL when trying to access from outside Australia. 

Can you confirm whether or not you have a VPN running on your PC? As @Jupiter mentioned, this would explain being redirected to the international site. 

If you are using a VPN, please switch this off to see if it resolves the issue. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now