Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
11 REPLIES 11
Support Team
Support Team

Re: have just subscribed for match replays but cannot get it to go

Hi @whitten03

Thank you for your enquiry, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with AFL Live Pass. 

Are you experiencing problems playing the video on the AFL website or the AFL Live App? 

How did you subscribe? (AFL.com.au/livepass, Google Play or iTunes) 

If on the AFL website, please go to http://www.afl.com.au/livepass/match-replays and make sure you are logged in at the top right hand side.

If not already, I would recommend using Google Chrome as this is the most compatible browser with the AFL website. 

Please note that if you subscribed via Google Play or iTunes, this subscription will not work on the AFL website. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

whitten03
Level 2: Rookie

Using Google Chrome and get to the replays. Click on, get the coloured 'crow/demon'etc. then blank screen
whitten03

The problem is on the AFL website
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @whitten03

Thank you for getting back to me.

Can you confirm that you are logged on at the top right hand side of the page? It should say "hi... " etc

I would recommend deleting all browsing data/history, cache and cookies before trying again to access the Full Match Replays.

If you have subscribed via the AFL website, these should be accessible. 

Are you running the latest version of Chrome and your Operating system? 

If not, it may be beneficial to update this. 

I have just tested the Crows/Demons replay using Google Chrome and can confirm it is available.

Please let us know if the above troubleshooting assists. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

whitten03

Am logged on…I do not know what you mean when you say delete all browsing data/history, cache etc.. I am 74 yrs. old and not that literate when it comes to all this technology stuff
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @whitten03

Please follow these instructions to delete all browsing history, cache and cookies in your browser

- Click three dots in top right hand corner next to address bar

- Choose "Settings"

- Scroll down and click "advanced"

- You will see an option at the bottom of "privacy and security" that says "Clear Browsing Data" - choose this

- make sure the time range says "from all time" and select clear data

You will then need to log in again on the AFL website. 

Please let us know if you require further assistance. 

whitten03

I did exactly as stated, logged back in, with negative results. I give up. I will unsubscribe. How do I get a refund.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @whitten03

Can you please clarify what version of Google Chrome and what operating system you have on your computer?

Older versions of Chrome and Windows (for example, Windows XP) will not work with the AFL website. 

I have sent you a private message to request further information so that I can investigate. 

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

whitten03

<personal details removed for your privacy>

whitten03

I do not know anything about Chrome, it was set-up earlier this year for me, plus Windows XP means nothing to me
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Geoff

Please do not post your personal details in the public forum, I have removed these for your privacy.

This is why I sent you a private message, so these details would not be public. 

I have sent you another private message. 

Thanks. 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now