• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Support Team
Support Team

Re: hi, im not able to watch past games on my iMac anymore for some reason

Hi @Penguin12

Thank you for your post. 

What browser are you using? We recommend using Google Chrome as this is the most compatible with the AFL Website. 

Full Match Replays from 2019 are available on the AFL Website here: https://tel.st/myk2n

However, due to the new website upgrade, the full catalouge of match replays is not currently available via the AFL Website. 

More information about the new website can be found here: https://tel.st/p4539

All replays are still available via the AFL Live App on compatible mobile or tablet devices. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Penguin12
Level 2: Rookie

I’m using safari and didn’t have this problem until you did the upgrade

Penguin12

I’ve never downloaded google chrome and never had this problem.  I’m on a plan with telstra purely so I can watch AFL games.  Please fix this otherwise I’m giving up the plan

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Penguin12

We would first recommend clearing all browsing data/history, cache and cookies in your browser before trying again.

We can confirm that the replays are available to watch and have tested this on Google Chrome as we use windows devices. 

What happens when you attempt to play a video from this page: https://tel.st/hcapg?

Do you get any error messages? 

As I previously mentioned, all replays are available via the AFL Live App on a compatible mobile or tablet devices, and all replays will be restored to the AFL Website prior to the 2020 season.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @penguin

I have attached a screenshot of the match replays page on the AFL Website, with the match replays available for selection. 

Penguin12

Obviously there’s a problem with your program and iMac.  How am I supposed to fix this problem if you have no interest in looking at it from your end.  

Penguin12

Who do I talk to from telstra about this problem.  They sent me to you and your not helping who do I go too.  I pay money for this service and can’t even use it

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Penguin12

I have just tested the AFL Website using Safari on my iPhone device and have had no issue accessing and playing the match replays.

Can you please clarify whether or not you attempted the provided troubleshooting such as clearing your browsing data/history, cache and cookies in your browser? 

Can you please confirm what happens when you try to watch a replay? Do you get any error messages? 

Penguin12

Hi, as I said before I’m talking about having access to AFL games on my iMac not a tablet or phone.  When I click on play replay it does nothing

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Penguin12

As I said, I have tested using Safari, and the AFL Website works as intended with access to replays. 

Can you please clarify whether or not you attempted the provided troubleshooting such as clearing your browsing data/history, cache and cookies in your browser? 

We would recommend downloading Google Chrome to see if this resolves the issue you're experiencing.

This will let us know if the problem is with the AFL Website, or with the browser you are using. 

If you're still unable to play the videos from https://tel.st/kzptd using Google Chrome, please let us know. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit