CrowdSupport®
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

iOS 9 Devices - live games fix

We’re aware that certain devices e.g. iPads & iPhones running iOS 9 were having difficulty viewing live games over the last few rounds.

We have been advised that this issue has now been rectified.

If you are running iOS 9 on your device, please uninstall and reinstall the AFL Live Pass app and then restart your device.

After restoring your purchase, you can then log into the app as usual and select a live game to view.

If you encounter any issues or streaming errors, please let us know as soon as possible.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
14 REPLIES 14
wheelwright
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: iOS 9 Devices - live games fix

Thank you. All good now. Was able to again watch games on my iPad.

wheelwright

Wattsup_
Level 2: Rookie

Still not working, now saying password wrong, same password as i have always used, same password as i log into to reply to you?

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Wattsup_

Did you subscribe to AFL Live Pass via iTunes or the AFL website?

If you subscribed via iTunes, you would not need to log in, only restore your subscription

To restore your purchase in the AFL App, go to 'More' > 'My Account' > 'AFL Live Pass' then you should see the option to restore or purchase, if you select the restore option and follow the prompts to restore your purchase.

Once complete, you should be able to access your live pass.

If you subscribed via the AFL website, you will need to log in with the same email/password you used when you subscribed. 

If you have forgotten your password, I would recommend resetting it via the forgot my password option. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

DAZ19811
Level 1: Cadet

I have followed the instructions as described in this post however I am still unable to watch live content on my Telstra networked Samsung S8.
DAZ19811

I have follow the instructions as described above and I'm still unable to watch live games on a S8 on the Telstra network.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @DAZ19811

Thank you for your enquiry.

This thread is for issues relating to Apple iOS devices, which may be why the troubleshooting has not assisted on your Android device.

You may find the below post helpful with resolving the issue with live streaming on your Samsung device.

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/AFL-Live/Samsung-S8-amp-S9-live-games-streaming-fix/td-p/7671...

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

jashansen

this is crap the app use to work
now does not for watching live game and chanel 7 has now put on vfl on Saturday's what shot is this cant watch footy st all on Saturdays have to get foxtel what the fk
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @jashansen,

Thanks for messaging us.

Do you have an iPad/iPhone that runs iOS 9 ?

Have you tried the steps in the post you mentioned ?

Let me know what error you're getting when you try to watch a live game?

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Adrian5096

Did the uninstall but it’s still not working ???

Adrian5096

The app isn’t working on my iPad Pro??? I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled but still doesn’t work.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Adrian5096

Thanks for your post and I am sorry that this isn't working on your iPad. Can you clarify the problem you're seeing? Any error messages that occur? What were you doing at the time it happened?

If you can provide any screenshots this would help me understand the issue better.

Thanks

Adrian5096

BA59E4DF-A99D-45E0-964F-BEB63D01E0E0.png

Adrian5096

While trying to watch live game the video screen is just blank with no error message.
Support Team
Support Team

I can see from your screenshot that you are connected to a VPN. Can you try disconnect from this and trying again?

Thanks

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit