CrowdSupport®
Ash77
Level 1: Cadet

"Free" subscription that i pay for

I'd like to know why im STILL being charged $14.99 per month for AFL Live when my subscription clearly says "Free" and ive been a Telstra customer since Feb. 

I've raised this before. 

Fix and reimburse me 9 x $14.99 please

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: "Free" subscription that i pay for

What is the description next to the charge on your statement? That will determine how it needs to be handled.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Ash77,

Apologies for any issues for the AFL Live Pass.

To redeem a free Live Pass as a Telstra customer, select 'Free for Telstra mobile customers'

within the AFL App.

For you to be receiving charges, you have instead (or someone with access to your credit card)

entered credit card details and agreed to ongoing charges for a subscription to an AFL Live Pass.

The next step is to ensure the subscription is cancelled, as Jupiter has noted, how the charge is listed

on your credit card statement indicates where the purchase was made for us to locate and cancel it.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Ash77,

How did you go locating the description of the charge?

I have requested this several times since you first contacted us in June https://tel.st/zxvh4

I am happy to investigate, however I need the details requested for me to do so.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit