CrowdSupport®
3dogs
Level 2: Rookie

Ending Account

Answered

Trying to change to Boost prepaid. Couldn't connect Boost prepaid sim or transfer my number as telstra are having difficulties. My telstra account is  still active.  So will probably be charged another months bill. due to Telstras problems. Tried sorting it out on telstra  chat app, gave up after 70 minutes. Then rang telstra they said ring boost. Boost said they can't do anything as telstra is having problems. Any advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated .Thanks. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Kdoo
Level 3: Gumshoe
Accepted Solution

Re: Ending Account

Telstra can not Port in or out until they fix activation issue they are facing since last two days. Till there are no signs of end.

I am too waiting for port in.

cant call anyone

Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi guys.

We have been advised that the issue with our systems was resolved yesterday, but that some requests were still delayed beyond this due to a backlog. At this stage I would expect the delays to have now cleared and outstanding requests to have gone through, please let me know if this is not the case for you guys.

-Kieran

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Kdoo
Accepted Solution

Telstra can not Port in or out until they fix activation issue they are facing since last two days. Till there are no signs of end.

I am too waiting for port in.

cant call anyone

3dogs
Level 2: Rookie

I was told it could be up to 72 hours until it could happen. 

Kdoo

Requested port in yesterday morning around 7.

still waiting for some progress.

Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi guys.

We have been advised that the issue with our systems was resolved yesterday, but that some requests were still delayed beyond this due to a backlog. At this stage I would expect the delays to have now cleared and outstanding requests to have gone through, please let me know if this is not the case for you guys.

-Kieran

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now