CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Cookie1986
Level 1: Cadet

Galaxy S3

Answered

Hi I was just wondering if I can get any help with my Galaxy S3 3G with the latest Jelly Bean update.. The issue is if i leave the phone sitting overnight or anywhere it switches itself off then back on again even if there is plenty of power in the battery. I then input my sim passcode and leave it again and it will switch itself off then back on again. It is becoming quite a hindrance as my alarm doesn't go off. I also have an issue with the sd card ejecting itself then loading back up, by doing that it actually killed one of my mini sd cards.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
demomanca
Level 2: Rookie
Accepted Solution

Re: Galaxy S3

I was having the same problem with mine. Turns out some of the first lots of the S3 have an issue where they freeze up, and then restart on the latest software from Telstra. Best bet is probably return it (I returned mine and got a replacement). There is a newer version of the software out in the UK that apparently fixes the issue, but installing it will void your warranty.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
demomanca
Level 2: Rookie
Accepted Solution

I was having the same problem with mine. Turns out some of the first lots of the S3 have an issue where they freeze up, and then restart on the latest software from Telstra. Best bet is probably return it (I returned mine and got a replacement). There is a newer version of the software out in the UK that apparently fixes the issue, but installing it will void your warranty.

Cookie1986
Level 1: Cadet

Ok thank you very much I will see them this week.

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now