CrowdSupport®
GregFork
Level 1: Cadet

HTC One XL panoramic camera not working

After Jelly bean & sense OTA update the panoramic camera isn't working.

It takes the first shot (5 shots in all) but it doesn't continue with the following 4 shots so essentially singe shot.

Others have had it take the shots but doesn't stitch it together and out of focus, without the guide line.

Greg

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: HTC One XL panoramic camera not working

Hi GregFork, welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

I assume you have tried all the usual stuff (reset to default settings, power off and reboot, factory reset)?

The next step would be to take the device into a Telstra store to have it sent away for assessment by our National Repair Centre. Alternatively, you could contact HTC as the problem you are having with a phone feature.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

GregFork

Yes to all except reset ...

It must be softeware update that stuffed itself ...

I installed ...

Wondershare Panorama

and theirs works fine ... I'll use this until someone (HTC or Telstra) fixes it.

Greg

GregFork

Now the stock camera is locking up after 2-4 shots black screen, reboot to bring it back please someone fix this update !

jenbes
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Mine did the same.  It worked fine then stopped at only one shot. I thought about it and remembered it was after I turned off continuous shots. Had to turn them on then off  then on  and hit camera reset to default. But it worked.

GregFork

Update last night to Software # 3.17.841.9 camera seem ok multi shoot and signal shoots multiple times, but panoramic shoot is still not working you get to the second frame and it stops ... how hard is it, it worked fine before jelly bean. :-(( 

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now