Highlighted
balaurfriend
Level 1: Cadet

Honor 7x can't make calls or receive calls in Belong network

Answered

Hello,
I got my Honor 7X which was purchased in India. In Sydney, I got associated with Belong network, but the phone doesn't allow making and receiving calls but allows  to mobile data and SMS . My phone supports the following bands:
Belong guys says its all good from their end.
Note the phone works with other network like Amaysim in Sydney.
I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Honor 7x can't make calls or receive calls in Belong network

The Indian version of the Honor 7X (L22) will not work on the Telstra network. It doesn't have the correct bands (require 3G UMTS 850MHz)

The L22 has the following bands:

3G bands HSDPA 900 / 2100
4G bands LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 40(2300), 41(2500)
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

You can try a network reset on your phone, other than that you're going to have to go back to belong as this is only a community forum.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Accepted Solution

The Indian version of the Honor 7X (L22) will not work on the Telstra network. It doesn't have the correct bands (require 3G UMTS 850MHz)

The L22 has the following bands:

3G bands HSDPA 900 / 2100
4G bands LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 40(2300), 41(2500)
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now