CrowdSupport®
Syjo
Level 2: Rookie

I paid but no joy

I paid for a month but no live view. I missed the game of the year even though I paid for it

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
14 REPLIES 14
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: I paid but no joy

Which service are you referring to (AFL, NRL, Netball, Soccer)?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Syjo

No live feed

My bank shows that you took my money but I'm not getting what I paid for. I missed the match of the year. I can't even watch replay. Just gives me error code.

Re: No live feed

Which service?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Syjo

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing. 

We'd love to assist further, if you can be more specific.

What service are you having trouble with? (AFL, NRL, Netball or Soccer) 

What error message are you getting? 

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the app to see if this assists? 

Are you subscribed via Google Play or iTunes? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Syjo

Can't load pic of screenshot, AFL live paid for a month all I get is error code. Updated so through Google Play no joy

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Syjo

Thank you for getting back to me.

What is the error message you're getting? You don't need to attach a screenshot, you can just let me know what it says. 

What device are you using to access the AFL Live App?

What version of Android is your device running? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Syjo

It ran fine last month and the month before, is a one plus 5 latest version of Android

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Syjo

What is the error message you are getting? 

Syjo

You just drag it out waiting for people to give up. Silly question after silly question. You took money for a service you failed to provide. Refund my payment. Stop trying to blame my phone at Android. 

@Kjorg is trying to work out what is going wrong in your particular instance so that she can either let you know how to fix the problem, or she can forward the issue to the technical boffins to see if the app needs to be updated to fix the problem.

If you purchased your subscription through Google Play, then you will need to request a refund (and cancel your subscription) through Google Play as the Telstra staff have no access to those systems.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Syjo

No where in my previous posts did I blame the issue on your device. 

In order to diagnose and solve an issue, we require all of the information - this includes the device you're using, the error message you're getting, and what troubleshooting you've already attempted. 

If you're getting an error message, we need to know what that error message is because as @Jupiter mentioned, this will help us either solve the issue, or forward it on to our technical team for further investigation. 

Syjo

Error code

CfsaP1001

One plus 5

Syjo

Oxygen 9.0.8

Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Syjo,

Thank you for providing details of the error message. We are aware of an issue with the Play Store,

when a subscription is cancelled and another activated soon after.

We do have a work around in place, I will send a private message with instructions 

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now