CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

Samsung Galaxy S3 4G battery dead

I have a Telstra 4g Samsung Galaxy S3 mobile, new. The battery is full, but if phone is turned off and you turn it on again you get an intermittent symbol on phone that indicated battery is flat.  If you plug phone back into charger it will turn on fine and show battery is full and the phone is fine. The minute you turn it off it will not allow to be turned on again as this green flat battery error keeps coming on.. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4G battery dead

That's no good, sounds like a job for our National Repair Centre.

I'd recommend heading into your nearest T-Life so that we can send off your handset to the Repair Centre for a warranty assessment and get the problem fixed up.

-Dylan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4G battery dead

Hi there sanajp, 

Did you have any luck with getting your handset checked? 

- Greg II

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit