Jaylea
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Dave ZTE T83 Transfer Gallery Photo's to PC

Hi. Im trying to transfer our Galery photos from our Telstra Dave to our Laptop (Windows 8.1).  Is there a software package that we can use for this to happen?  Our phone memory is full and we need to clear our photos.  I tried bluetooth but not successful.  Searched the net and could not find anything that displays a downloadable program to complete the transfer.  Any suggestions would be appreciated please.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Telstra Dave ZTE T83 Transfer Gallery Photo's to PC

Hi Jaylea, firstly, do you have the full user manual for the Dave? If not you can get it here: http://www.zte.com.au/downloads/manuals/T83%20Help%201.8.pdf

You should be able to just plug the phone into your computer via USB. On your computer it should show up in your connected d4evices then click it and it will show the folders on the phone and any SD card folders.

Just select all you shots, right click to copy and then paste them into a folder on your computer. You can use your pictures folder or create a new folder and call it say 'Phone Photos'  or whatever.

Page 47 onward has a complete section in the user manual about transfering photos to a computer.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
Jaylea
Level 2: Rookie

Thank you Jeff.  That was a great help.  Much appreciated.

Densy123
Level 1: Cadet

How do I transfer photos from Gallery in my Telstra 4GX HD phone to my laptop?

Technical Support
Technical Support

@Densy123 Thanks for your post.

You can locate the user manual for the Telstra 4GX HD on the manufacturers website

It appears that Page 29 has the steps required to transfer files between phone and computer. I hope that helps.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Want a Big Gigaboost?

Get a Massive 10GB Bonus on Select Lease Plans.

Find out more