CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

Using existing Galaxy S3 micro-SIM in new Galaxy S4

Answered

I'm curently on a Freedom® Connect Plan $59 plan with a Samsung Galaxy S3.  I was hoping to purchase an unlocked Galaxy S4 outright, and just insert my old micro-SIM card.

Would this work, and mean I stay on my old plan?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Using existing Galaxy S3 micro-SIM in new Galaxy S4

Yes nothing changes, it's just sim out of one and into the other device. Same number, same data amount etc. etc.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Yes nothing changes, it's just sim out of one and into the other device. Same number, same data amount etc. etc.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks heaps.
Highlighted

My pleasure Turtle, enjoy your new S4, good phones the Sammys, personally I use a Galaxy Note 1, never failed me and is as good as the day I got it..

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit