CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
KJ0
Level 1: Cadet

12 Month Free Apple Music Subscription

Answered

Can I access my free 12 month Apple Music subscription through iTunes on my Mac? When I try to, it only offers the 3 month trial despite having activated it via Telstra and it working on my iPhone.  TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Re: 12 Month Free Apple Music Subscription

Hello KJ0,

Providing that you have redeemed the offer via. your phone / plan with the offer, associated it to your Apple ID and are using the same Apple ID with iTunes that you are your iPhone, there should not be any issues regarding this.

For more information regarding our 12 Month Apple Music subscription offer, please see -  https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Apple-Music-KB/Apple-Music-FAQs/ta-p/484653

For more information regarding syncing, please see - 
https://support.apple.com/

Please let me know if this helps or if I can assist you further

Regards

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Hello KJ0,

Providing that you have redeemed the offer via. your phone / plan with the offer, associated it to your Apple ID and are using the same Apple ID with iTunes that you are your iPhone, there should not be any issues regarding this.

For more information regarding our 12 Month Apple Music subscription offer, please see -  https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Apple-Music-KB/Apple-Music-FAQs/ta-p/484653

For more information regarding syncing, please see - 
https://support.apple.com/

Please let me know if this helps or if I can assist you further

Regards

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

Jondalar
Level 1: Cadet

Hi

I'm also having issues. On my phone the Music app keeps making me verify the subscription through Telstra. None of my iTunes install see the subscription and want me to sign up. Even when it works on my phone it will only play a fraction of the playlist such as 3 out of 10. It has never played a full playlist. Please help.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

@Jondalar @KJ0 - Have you attempted to log out of the AppleID and back into the service to confirm the Telstra subscription? You may need to do this for it to register correctly and allow for the subscription to allow access on other devices. Do make sure you are connected to 4G when confirming the subscription. 

Let me know how you go 

-Ashley

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Telstra 24x7®

Activate Apple Music and get data free streaming with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now