help_meplease
Level 1: Cadet

6 MONTH APPLE MUSIC STILL CHARGING ME

HI , i just got my new phone with staff connect plan on tuesday and i have the text saying i have apple music for the first 6 months free. its still billing on my account however. how can this be fixed ? im getting charged every day for it 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: 6 MONTH APPLE MUSIC STILL CHARGING ME

Hey help_meplease,

I can appreciate your concerns with this Apple Music service charging and do apologise for any inconvenience that this has caused you Smiley Sad This offer is only available if you haven't registered for an Apple Music trial previously under the same details. Was this a new mobile number being registered for this Apple Music service? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Activate Apple Music and get data free streaming with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now