CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Advance
Level 3: Gumshoe

Apple Music 6 month free subscription invalid code

Answered

We cannot redeem our free 6 month apple subscription. After several days and much misinformation & many hours of phone conversations we cannot get anyone to fix our free subscription.  We have tried every way to access the Apple Music but each time we get a msg that the code sent to us from telstra is invalid.  I have been told by Telstra it is an apple code, I have contacted apple they advise that it us a Telstra code, I am very dissatisfied with the information & the run around I have been given. I have been assured that by contacting here you will setup from your end for us.  As the offer has to be taken up by the 31/12/2017 I am hoping for a quick answer 

many thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Advance
Accepted Solution

Re: Apple Music 6 month free subscription invalid code

Yes I did the sr no is 

sr 1-1363466502012

i have run the SMS call back no I was given prior to crowd support again as well after not hearing back another hour on the phone & no help could be found even from tech support & complaint gas been put in via last Telstra rep he is meant to call me on the 2nd 

extremely frustrating that no one can help 

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Support Team
Support Team

I can appreciate the concern about this code not working for you, and will see what can be done to help follow up. If you can provide further details about the account in question through our secure link at  www.telstra.com/24x7help this can be assigned to a case manager in our Mobiles team for investigation and help.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Advance

I have still not heard anything back in regards to our problem & it has been several days & tomorrow the offer expires 

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Advance, 

Were you able to submit details via the link provided by Greg? Do you happen to have the SR reference number for it? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Advance
Accepted Solution

Yes I did the sr no is 

sr 1-1363466502012

i have run the SMS call back no I was given prior to crowd support again as well after not hearing back another hour on the phone & no help could be found even from tech support & complaint gas been put in via last Telstra rep he is meant to call me on the 2nd 

extremely frustrating that no one can help 

View solution in original post

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Advance, 

Thanks for getting back to us. It sounds like you are due to receive a callback tomorrow. Please let us know how that goes. 

Kind Regards

Advance

No reply from anyone - very frustrating
Advance

Not sure why showing as accepted solution as no solution at all & just been advised that Telstra have no answer to rectify as per the Telstra rep today & apparently not worth putting in a complaint as there is no way to fix very frustrating

Telstra 24x7®

Activate Apple Music and get data free streaming with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now