CrowdSupport®
da1e11oyd
Level 2: Rookie

Apple Music free subscription - no message received to activate it with apple

i  have signed up for the 6 months free Apple Music on my Ipad, the 24/7 app says that Apple music is active, but itunes just offers me the 3 months for 0.99 when I click on the Apple music link.

Apparently I should have received a message with a link in it to tell Apple that the subscription is active, I have not received any message, is there some way of getting the message resent, or do I need to cancel the subscription and try again.

Thanks

Dale

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Apple Music free subscription - no message received to activate it with apple

Hi da1e11ody, 

Just to clarify, did you take up the Apple Music offer on a Mobile service and are looking to use the app on the iPad? 

The specific offer in your My Account here:  http://tel.st/cpyn will initially need to send an SMS to help with activation. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

da1e11oyd

Re: Apple Music free subscription - no message received to activate it with apple

I signed up on the 24/7 app on the ipad, and the number I signed up with is the number of the sim that is in the ipad.

I have received no sms.

My account says Apple music is active but I cannot access it and there is no option to do anything other than cancel the subscription.

Support Team
Support Team

Our Billing team via Live Chat here:  http://tel.st/hsc3 can help follow this up for you. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

da1e11oyd

After nearly two hours the billing team/support team cant help, they just want to sort it out with Apple Care.

So I have sorted it out i cancelled the Apple Music Subscription, it is not worth all the hassle.

da1e11oyd

that should have read they want me to sort it out with Apple Care.

Telstra 24x7®

Activate Apple Music and get data free streaming with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now